Sunday, April 26, 2009

uhh

I admit it, i know nothing bout love and how it works when you're in a relationship. It is because i havent encountered alot of relationships and the few ones i've had in the past were nothing but simple infatuations. I woke up in "love" with my first boyfriend. Well i it felt so good having someone to knock on my door and drop by to see me. Its a nice feeling but it wasnt that lasting. I know now how immature our relationship was but it wasnt seen because we were both very young and very fond of that "love". We do things because were in love, we fight for the sake of quarreling.. LQ they say. But i would be a bitch if i wont admit that i was also hurt by that time. But never did i shed a single tear for that guy. Yes it was painful breaking up with him and i thought it was the worst... Then i realize, there will always be a tomorrow to fill in my days with so many superlatives... there will always be a better day coming.. a better feeling.. or could be the worst. I met a few guys but never had a relationship with them. one thing is, im a very insecure person

being in a relationship wit mike is something BIG for me. Though ours is a bit different, i was able to see the vast difference between us. How we came to be the exact opposite to one another. He is a very experienced person. He knows alot of things and is very outgoing while im someone who needs all the forces in this world just to get out of my own shell. He taught me that we are two different people with different opinions, he made me realuize that we dont need to be alike to be in love. He live in a society where everything is casual including sex. He is experienced on that while im at the very pit of innocence. Regardless of our differences, it is amazing how we get to stay wit each other. What is more amazing is that, we survive the test of time and the temptations, the doubts.. and we accepted each other's shortcomings and mistakes. In the truest essence of the word, I love him and im sure of that. He was always there to teach me things, he is my friend, he always listens and see me as someone very imporant despite of the distance. He finds time for me and most of all, he is able to bear with me even if there are times i behave like a child.. very immature. But i admit it, i've grown and seen my self and my own stand in our relationship though it would still take alot of time for me to reach where he is right now. i wanna be a better and more mature person And i wanna work it out with him. Its just that, sometimes im so selfish that i wanted all his time just for me; which is very impossible. yeah im working on that.. i am i am...

but i know, of all the wrong people in this world.. he walked. and i know he is thr right man for me.

i miss him so much and last night i hurt him. just that i dont like it when he let me wait for nothing.. i miss him so much