Monday, April 20, 2009

being strong

i was reading through my old blog entries before and i noticed how i always say that i am weak. Now i realized that, after all these years, i know ive been strong for myself, for my relationship with him and to my family and friends. Ive past college life with so much emotions and a little bitterness but i would always look at it now as something to be very beautiful. I am very blessed to get to college, having to meet new friends for life and for the opportunity and the support that my parents had given me especially to my dad. I really want to give back as soon as possible and i want him to be proud of me...

as for my relationshp with mike, i always attempt to end our relationship for the past years but still, im soo annoying and desperately pushing myself to him. i dont know... i always hate him and the situation but this is what i want. to be with him and just with him. how could i get so complicated??