Saturday, April 25, 2009

the faster pace

i cant believe how everything could happen all at once. For the past month (literally it was a month), i've been idle. I got bored to death, got nothing to do,i felt so useless and just.. immobile. But now, its gunna change as i will enter the real world. REAL WORD they say... workforce, time, pressure, and pay! I got a work now. Well, its gunna be something very new to me, coz that would mean being an ASSet to the company and they would expect me to be giving out my best shot in every possible way. That gives me chills but I know i got wut it takes to be in this position. Just hope i'd be more confident with myself. Whatever that is, I know i have to prove it to myself that i've grown now and is equipt to face the larger world. But really, i am so grateful to God that i found a place to work now. I'd try my best to love and enjoy every moment of it :)

Im so tired now coz its been a long day for me...



and for the first time... i drove!! weee! its scary but i know i'd get used to it the soonest!

gotta go now