Sunday, April 19, 2009

fck u

Sometimes, I feel like I dont know myself at all. When I cant talk to him, I felt so bad, but when I get the chance to spend time with him, I feel indifferent and just non-chalant. I couldnt trust myself anymore because I dont know what I want now. I used to be so bubbly before but i turned sour instead of shredding off the bad memories and putting it aside. Now, I dont even know myself. I dont want him anymore but I still want him coz I love him so much. Was i too selfish? I need time for myself, to know more of myself and what I really want its just that i am so TIRED!!! I am so scared and just by thinking about things makes me just break down and not move on with life. I felt so down right now plus the fact that I feel so unworthy and I always feel rejected in call center companies. WTF! I need it because that's what they expect me to be getting at this point of my life. fuck up life fuck you. fuck off!!