Wednesday, April 15, 2009

JOB APPLICATION


I wanna thank my sister coz she was the one who pulled me out of my bed this morning and drive me to convergys. She wants me to get a job in the same place where she was working and i was a bit doubtful to myself because you know, only smart and witty people get the chance to work for convergys... But with all the support and stuff coming from her, i decided to take the chance and face my fears. It wasnt easy for me and its gunna be my umm techinically my first time. The one at Sykes wasalso a challenging one but it wasnt as exciting and nerve wracking like that of Convergys. So yeah, i passed through the tests and kaboom! i failed the final interview. Geezz.. maybe it wasnt really for me but I was not also satisfied by the final interview... for some godamn reasons.. i stutter, and it wasnt just the right interviewer! They said that the one who interviewed me is famed for her being a terror one. And yes, she is. I was intimidated.. i was put in a pedestal with no fuckin' choice! its kind of annoying but its really okay. Its accepted that I failed this time. As what my friend told me, ITS JUST A SMALL MATTER. I lost the battle but not the war. Well it gave me a reason to ponder on this and be more courageous in the next try that I have to take a chance on.

AJAH!