Sunday, May 2, 2010

wonderful morning!


i woke up with Hershey today. She is so sweet :D:D

its a monday and i think i really need to look for a job and get it on with life... i just dont know where to go. haha im so undecided but i know there are alot of people whose feeling the same way. i want to take the road less traveled. wee..

for the mean time, im getting busy with alot of things. first, i wanted to know and read facts about wut the hell is goin on with Noynoy because im so annoyed by him big time. lol

second, im making mango float later to keep me afloat

and third, work on with my requirements for the LET.

May God Bless me and my tender heart always ♥♥

==================================

Yesterday, my family supported G1BO Teodoro for president. He is the most eligible candidate for presidency. My faith in him is unwaivering and will try to advocate more people by propagating facts in my FB page. I heard his interviews, debates, reforms and plans of the country during his clean campaign and i know he has the heart to sincerely help our country. I hope the Filipino people would be wise and vote for him instead of voting NOYNOY AQUINO!!