Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dear Mike,

I cant find one word that can exactly describe what im feeling right now that you're leaving in less than a week. Im honestly feeling sick about it, literally, i feel chills over me. I feel anxious and depress and scared. But im also hopeful and happy that you're on your way to fulfilling your dreams. I got alot of emotions in me that sometimes i cant hold back tears. I wish you're here to wrap me around your arms and tell me everything will be fine, to assure me that this will work. But i know im not getting any of that :(

I would like you to know that, you are my heart. You are every single beat of it.
This might caused us heart aches but we will hold on because we love each other.
This might be painful but it will bring out the best of our relationship.
This might not be a smooth ride but we're sure we are getting somewhere on this.. together.

You're my sweetest dream...
and I know I am meant for you.

I wanna be honest by telling you that this kind of relationship is never easy for me and i know that sometimes you feel that way. But someone like you comes once in a lifetime so i'l do my very best to be strong here on my own and i hope you'll promise me to do the same.

Before I ran out of time, I want to THANK YOU for treating me so special despite of our situation. I felt your sincerity, your passion and love and because of that, I know deep inside I found my soul-mate in you.

I will miss you so very much like crazy and whatever happens, you can always come home to me. and If u miss me, remember us in paradise; happy and just us :)

"If I fall
If I break
If I lose myself in someone
If I give all I am it'll be with you
When I'm ready to take
All that you want me to give
It will be worth the wait
Worth the wait
It will be worth the wait..."

I LOVE YOU Mike♥