Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I finally found the best title of this blog. I think that's best describes me, like even before when my problems and frustrations are not as great as what i have now, i was suicidal. i am bitter, i am sad, im the greatest pessimist ever alive on earth... and i dont deserve someone special in my life. because im broken beyond repair. I will die sooner or later feeling like the greatest loser in the whole wide world. Every thing is painful in my life, and i dont know how to be grateful because i keep asking for more than what this life could offer me. Im asking someone to love me, be there for me and someone who can make me feel i am not alone. of course, God thinks im too ambitious to ask for that, yet here i am, getting a fool of myself, expecting too much. ive had alot and now i think God should atleast, for one time grant my wish, I WANT TO DIE.. now