Sunday, May 23, 2010

3rd day 1st week

Im literally counting the days and i hope i'd soon forget how to count so that i wont miss him more. I get alot of time for myself too and trying to enjoy life alone. I miss him soo soo much but oh well, I leave all to God. I just hope he is fine and is thinking about me too...

I woke up early and its torture! Now i feel like i wanna sleep more but i need to drop Miko off to his rehearsals. Well that's good too because i get to go out and not just stay at home. It was a little crazy though because we have to wait for like 2 hours for the others to come. I was like, "whaaat!!" inside. LOL. Good thing though that the gym has a nearby park and we get to enjoy the place. Its the typical pinoy park but im so amazed that its so clean!!! :D I wish i had take a pic of it, but then again, i'd remind myself that my camera was killed. LOL

So now, im here at USC. good thing i get to stay here at the cafe (air conditioned!!!) and exploit the internet. haha.. and of course get to see Judy...

well, that's all folk, im so tired of the narration here. lol. God bless me and mike :)