Sunday, March 14, 2010

things unsaid


The ability to be happy is nothing other than the ability to come to terms with how things change


For the past weeks, there are things I wish I'd turned to words because im actually closing a chapter of my life. I know this aint a big deal but for me, I could perhaps pick something valuable out of it. Well, I quit work. Effective March 15. For a person like me who always has a little say on everything, I left work like nothing happened. I know I would miss it and there's always an afterthought at the back of my mind of having to ask myself if I did the right thing. Good thing, I always answer back a very resounding YES to it. I mean there's no regrets or whatsoever because I never liked it there anyway. What I am very worried about is of course, which path to choose because luckily, i think there are alot of opportunities for me; i just have to work and explore on it. (am i just being too positive here?lol) The thing is, Im in a position where i caught myself in the middle of nowhere (that can be hard). I tell you, sometimes, its hard for a person to tell what he/she wants and it tortured me like crazy!

Back to the topic though, I will surely miss the people I worked with at APS. When I say I didnt like it there, Im talking about the stress, having to wake up all night and doing all those shit and being paid less. I think I deserve more. If I would have to do those, I think I should be compensated a justifiable amount :D (lets be practical here).

Thanks to Sup Janry. My mentor. He is like a big brother to me though I can be bold when im with him. He was more than my mentor but I also found a friend in him. I always feel lucky to have him as a supervisor and im sure the rest of the team also felt the same. He made my stay worth the while and I couldn't seem to find any person as passionate and SMART like him. Thanks so much sup for the great friendship and the opportunity to work harmoniously with you. You are indeed an asset in the company and they couldnt be more than lucky to have you around.

Well i have alot of soul searching to do.

**03/14/10- found this post in my DRAFT items, this happens to be the oldest entry and I didnt know why i fail to upload this.. hehehe