Friday, March 19, 2010

...

Dear you,

i love u without knowing the reasons why.
I love u so much that i would be willing to do everything to make u happy and I know sometimes it hurts so bad especially when after all of these, i still cant earn ur trust. I hope my heart wont just hurt whenever u doubt at me, whenever u shoo me away, whenever u just stop talking to me, whenever u swear at me.

I know its not enough for you. But im running out of ways on how to prove to u that im also a person that ir worthy of ur trust.

I'll always be someone u can just yell at whenever you like. I'll always be someone who will beg for u not to leave me. I'll always be on ur mercy and honestly, I never thought i can do all of these just to keep u with me... I guess i just love u like that.

Im hoping that someday, u will recognize my efforts too, my loyalty and my worth as a person. I know u are just clouded by stress and I know that u've been trying so hard on ur part too. I know how it must have felt to be hurt by me. There's no easy path in here for either of us. Im just saddened that I cant be intimate with my feelings for u anymore, Im so broken having to realize that I cant speak my mind loudly to u starting this day on; that I cant be emotional to u anymore because u dont believe in me no more. What hurts the most is the fact that I dont believe to be treated this way by a person I expect to be the best confidant in this life. I know how a part of u lives in me for the last 4 years and its not enough for u :( You cant trust me and im mourning to that fact. I am.

Im always praying for the better. I hope we can patch up and realize things we needed to realize so that we can save this relationship, but if not, if I cant communicate to u the real me and if u really find it hard to trust me, then maybe its time for us to let go even if its the last thing I wanna do :(

I might get crushed by our problems and issues but i'll try my very best to be strong and try my very best to keep you until u ask me to just go away :(

i love u so much and i miss u