Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hey little cute thing

She learning the comp.

Im so worried bout Hershey coz she barely ate nor drink yesterday. I figured she wants to poop but is having a hard time thats why she wasnt touching her food at all.

and about a few hours, she did poop and I was thankful because after that, she atleast drank water and I was relief (though she didnt touch her food). So i was thinking if puppies would like varieties and if we can switch one kind of dog food to another so that she wont be fed up in eating the same thing everyday.

When I woke up this morning, she made me smile and we played a little though I cant really make a big space of our living room as her playground. She made me happy and everytime I see her, I was like "hey little cute thing". I dont know much about taking care of pets coz this is my first time but i hope Hershey would feel that I am doing well in taking care of her. *smooch smooch!!