Tuesday, March 30, 2010

dear you,

i am so sorry if there are times that we ran out of words. the silence kills you i know. im so sorry if all i do to you is add more head ache and pain, though thats the last thing i want to do.

i understand how tiring your work is. believe me i do. i remember when i was working, work eats me up and i know how it feels to be so exhausted and sick of your goddamn job. you've been working for years without a break and i know it must be really really tiring on your part. i am sorry. i just wish i can do something to lighten up your load because i know you've been through alot. it honestly hurts me having to know how fed up you are yet u need to work and it hurts coz i cant do anything about it. i love you so much it hurts knowing about all these. i know you are always tired from work and you dont need someone like me to add more of your burden. when ur mad at me, i feel like im useless. God knows how much i would just like to set aside my feelings so that u can express and do what u want to atleast make light of the things. I would be happy to do whatever u want and need so just as to prove to you that i love you and im so sorry if there are alot of times that ive been selfish and not giving you these. There are just times that im so emotional that ive been selfish not considering your situation, but i also have my own feelings and no matter how i would just like to take it for granted i cant help it and im so sorry.

i know ive been stupid for relying so much on you and i know sometimes ur annoyed by that. ive been working on it and i hope i'd be better on it through time. you taught me alot and i thank you for that.

no matter what happened, i love you and no one can change that.