Monday, March 22, 2010

dear you,

if anytime sooner we fall apart, its not because I fell out of love. i'd love you too much that I made you my world and I know it didnt help u to love me back. I'd stray too much in loving you that it left me nothing but pain. pain that eats me up day by day, an unnecessary kind of pain. of course you deserve ur own private space and i've been violating it. i know this is my fault, but as mush as i would love to put things in logic, i cant help it. Im paranoid. well, you're always the one who is more rational in this relationship and im nothing but a pain to you. Ive been acting too much, closing in soo much of ur time and space, and i know you've been runnin out of air to breath. I cant make you hate me so i'd rather go away. You always say i dont deserve you, but i always think of it as non sense because i've accepted your past and present long before and i thought im ready, but i overlooked things and didnt know that it might be you who doesnt deserve a girl like me. You deserve someone who can give and show you the love that you wanted. You deserve someone who could sync with you in all things. i swear i tried my best but guess it didnt work. I tried to listen to your songs, to the tv shows u like, the games u like, ur lifestyle and everything but i guess it didnt work. thought we can grow together but i guess this is just quite a long stop over in ur life. i know u ran out of reasons to love me because im a freak and we always fight. I always thought its a part of the relationship until i felt that i dont work for you anymore. and i have to let go even though its like shutting my world down and starting all over again and hoping someday i could smile at it and say to myself atleast i made you happy. i love u so much that it hurts :(