Tuesday, January 31, 2012

my breakfast

I kind of lost my temper a little while ago. I realized one thing while I was eating the burnt food for breakfast. Hard earned money needs not to be wasted. I was just kind of pissed with our help because she over cooked the food. The first thing that comes to my mind is the money I spent to buy for the food. But I held it inside because I know she wouldn't care; she never spent a cent to it. And I was like that when I was still a student;I didn't care.

Then i remembered one family friend of ours. She always tells me almost everything that's going on whenever we have the chance to catch up. Sometimes, I feel like she's being too mean whenever she shared things like she yelled at the help because of some expensive stuff not being handled properly and all that. I didn't get her at that point. But now, I feel like I understood where she's coming from, minus the yelling part of course. I just ate in silence and told our help not to overcook the food next time.

I realized the value of hard earned money, the importance of saving but at the same time of being understanding to people who may not share the same point of view as we do. and of course, of not yelling :P