Tuesday, February 7, 2012

January Overload

Oh wow. I didn’t notice the calendar flipped January away. As you see, I started the year with a positive thought and surprisingly, the days came by and simply complied. I love this month because I went out a lot, I helped out a lot, it all felt busy and real. So here’s a quick scroll on how my January rolled.

-->New Year’s Day. I spend it with my ever loving family. It was simple but I love it.

--PROUD SISTER. My sis/bestfriend opened a new business and I whiled away my time helping her out. I wish nothing but success and I will support her all the way.

--Ishi’s Pregnancy. This is one of the most surprising things for this month. I think Ishi had a morning sickness the day she ignored me. I was sad that day but now I’m happy that she’s soon to have her pups. I can’t wait to see them!! I will definitely take care of my baby Ishi.

--FRIENDS. I went out a lot with co workers this month. Sinulog and Go Karting! It was all fun and I realize I should do it more often. I don’t want to be the same girl last year who just ends up self pitying at home when I can go out and party!

-- LOVE. He is definitely NOT love yet, but due to lack of a better word I’ll tag him as love. I am in constant struggle in letting go of Mike but God knows how hard I am trying. Now I met this guy, my friend at work’s brother and he amazed me by pulling me from the crowd just to say “im beautiful.” And now, he’s leaving everything behind just to be with me. Gosh I should be swept away by now.
Finally! Im very excited about it and im on the works of having it covered with wall paper. I spent so much time and money for the closet. It’s not exactly what I want but its much better than the old one. Excited to get the job done!



That’s pretty much it. Will post pics soon.


Loves,


Jorge