Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Work as if you don’t NEED the money!

Work was really busy awhile ago! Busy at a call center means, calls are coming in like crazy! Well, we kinda anticipated the heavy call volume but oh boy, it blew me away. my head was about to crack the hell up. Migraine was the last thing i wanna worry about on a busy day at work. I surely hoped it was just MIND GREEN; as what Henrick had to say but no unfortunately, it wasn’t! I wish later on when i wake up everything will be much better now. I just felt sick. Now, whats good about today is going home with FUN HELPERS!

I thank you Lord for them. There was free pizza at work too! Hey did i mentioned i did overtime too? Urghh! Hoping for the better tonight!


and PS! Kim agreed to teach me to DRIVE though i will have to pay him! im going to make it this year! yipeee!!!