Monday, January 23, 2012

The Spending Game

Everybody has been talking about the 500 dollars since December! Our company’s CEO traditionally, for consecutive 2 years now gives away 500 dollars as an appreciation to its hardworking employees. Now, I don’t have the money yet but there’s a gazillion things going on my mind right now. What to do, what to pay, what to buy?!!? Now I will definitely will enrol in a Sped Class come February. I’ll forget about the laptop first and I have decided that I will get an itouch4 because I want to take pictures a lot. So I kinda needed it more than a laptop. We have a desktop at home and and I can crash at my sister’s shop anytime for any internet stuff or something. I don’t have any vital reasons in going online since Mike disappeared. I just wanted a laptop so that I can concentrate on writing. But it can wait.

Now since we’re talking about MONEY, Im happy of my annual raise. Now compared to other people at work, I know I earn lesser than they do. It frustrates me but oh well, it won’t do me any good. I just want to appreciate the raise! Hehehe

CAR. I hate my dad because he is the most fickle minded person ever! One time, he’s just game about buying a car then next, he’s changed his mind in a blink. I need him to back me up and I need him to support me. I need a car, and I will learn how to drive once I have it. As of right now, I don’t feel the urge of learning how to drive because I don’t see the use in doing so if I don’t have a car. Hopefully, we can come up with money and a sound decision to push through with it. He’s been telling the same thing about getting a car since 2009! Its crazy and its making me real mad because I feel like he doesn’t mean it. :(