Sunday, September 6, 2009

my restdays

I never got out of the house on my restdays. I mean being in a call center will take away your social life. I just woke up from a sleep that started at 2pm, and what time is it now? Its sleeping time for everybody. There can be so much that a call center life can deprive you. And, i dont know if until now, im ready. i never went to shower! haha. now that's alarming! All i did was to watch ice age 1&2, watch lady and the tramp and sleep sleep and sleep! i never knew the story until today. lol talk to mike too... but that's worth a paragraph here. Have i mentioned that besides skipping shower, i also skip meals? urgghh.. wut a life!

Anyway, primary reason why im just here at home is that, i dont have money anymore. I play "one day millionaire" you know. Second would be, i got no one to hang out too. But on the other hand, i dont also want going out with anybody especially when i go look around at the mall. I dont want that feeling that you have to wait for the other to finish looking around or go to a certain store and u know. uhh cant explain it. i know i have to make up my mind. hehe

So before i went to sleep, i decided to open my letter box. I found so much memory inside the box, particulary college days with Chena.

here, take a look:



This is what we do back then with chena. We love vandalism on paper :D We always hang out at the "canteen" and just goof around and talk about sex which is a very exciting topic for a virgin like me. haha In this case, she was expressing her love to Feona! haha

now this is funny. none of these are true. I just thought this is Chena's vision of me in the future! lol.. scarryy!!