Sunday, September 13, 2009

my future plans

I feel like gettin a year of experience at BPO. I was really hoping that I get to be regularized. Now i know what i want. I wanna save money to buy laptop. Then after that, Im gunna save for my education. I wanted to get more education units. so like after a year, i wanna work in a preschool or kindergarten and at the same time, i hope i can go to school. I wanna be independent and most of all, i want to reach my ultimate dream. To live my life on my own in a foreign place. I dont know how its gunna be like but its all i really really wanted. I hope God will always be with me.

And i know, i have to come up with a future on my own coz Mike also needs time to stabilized. He wanted to go to Airforce and he needs ample of time to finish school, not to mention he wanted to take medicine after engineering. I know he really wanted it. So, i'd be very much happy to see him fulfill his dreams as well.

I just hope someday, we can both reach our dreams together. One of my dreams is to be with him and i know, it will come true. Im just so positive about it! Goodluck to me! I know there are alot of reasons to feel lucky about. I have my family, I have Mike whom i know loves me so much even if were too far from each other and onbe lucky fact is that I have a job. I know i dont give something back to my parents but im not asking them money for months now :) When i got alot of money, I wont ever forget to help them.

So now, I think im goin to treat myself for a homely beauty regemen since Mike cant come online. I wont get mad but im a little disappointed. lol.