Wednesday, September 30, 2009

typhoon Ondoy

then this tragedy painfully etched something in my heart :( im very much devastated. I wanted to be thankful that it didnt hit Cebu but even that fact didnt compensate the pain in my heart seeing people suffer... having to imagine the great loss, not just for their properties but for their loved ones. I cant bear the thought of starting all over again... of seeing everything wrecked and all in mud. Of not knowing where to start... of being strong enough not to lose the hope...

it made me realize that my problems are nothing compared to those people who were hit by the typhoon. And there are alot of reasons for us to celebrate life amidst this tragedy if only we are brave enough to put all of these in a positive stride.

I saw the brotherhood and willingness of fellow Filipinos to help. The donations are overwhelming and it somehow soothe this wounded heart of mine. I pray to God that we can all recover and will treat this tragedy as a test to each of our faith... i know its easier said than done... but i wanted to keep it that way...