Tuesday, September 22, 2009

wednesday

Nothing really special but i miss blogging. I should blog the last time Force Majuere went out. That was last Saturday. It was all cool and fun. We ate at a buffet place and food was okay. After dinner, we hang out at Maxim and there we drink. Mitch, Sup and Ralf decided to get tequilla while i settle for Gilbeys. What's cool about the place is that, its not crowded and i love the dim light. Its just cozy and best thing is the acoustic singer to give life at that bar.

here are some pics!
This is with Mitch! This girl loves tequilla. lol.. ALOT!

That is me...



... and i started singing. (im not drunk, i just felt like singing at that time:) and due to demand as well) haha







CRAZY FOR YOU (me being crazy!)

After we hit maxim, we went to YO.U at Mango and there Sup, Ralph and Mitch getting drunk. They are not bad when they're drunk which is a good thing. They dont look like drunk at all.. which is very very cool. I dont need to drag anyone because they are very responsible and yeah, im with people who are older than me. Its so nice being with them since Mitch, Sup and I are in a long distance relationship and we kinda understand each other. They are all very mature too. One thing i learned that night was that, Ralf is really married. Whoah, good for him. LOL

All in all, i love that day even if i dont have enough sleep. Its worth it. One thing that made it fun is because my enemy MARK CABANLIT aka ELIJAH! was there! haha..


well anyway, im gunna go to sleep now. im so tired from work and I know mike wont send me an email :(
but i wish he would :( :(