Tuesday, September 8, 2009

which is which

surprisingly, i got an incentive! Its not too big but it makes me giddy giddy excited coz i can save more for a...
A. PSP?
B. Digicam?
C. Laptop?

PSP:
well, my sis can get me a brandnew psp for a very affordable price, plus a one year warranty. But, it should be in cash and should be paid in full. I feel like i can afford to buy one in the next payday! isnt it fabulous? amazing..amazing.. If i get myself a PSP, i can do unlimited gaming like my favorite, TEKEN and i can also install The Simms and alot lot more that i could imagine! gosh, my head is spinning with the thought.. its just so amazing. LOL it also has a wireless internet :) so i just really really love to own one.

Digicam:
For vanity's sake, I feel like I need one though the feeling is not too intense compared to the other options that i have here. It's just that right from the very start, its what i wanted to buy with my first pay.

Laptop:
Im super tired with the competition of whoever should use the computer. I need it too bad so that i can talk and communicate with Mike. and no, i cant coz alot of people at home is gunna use it. So, this is a good option too, something worth saving for. And if ever im goin to save money for this; this is gunna be an accomplishment on my part. But that also means im gunna be needing more more more time to save. It will take me like 6 months to save for one! haha. yeah im poor like that. And its gunna be very very like very challenging on me because God knows i dont know how to save. So, if im going to choose LAPTOP, then i'll be like hitting two birds in one stone. It will help me become thrifty (way too hard to imagine!) and secondly, i can get myself my very own laptop! sounds yummy eh?

And for my long term dream, i need a job for the next 6 months. So that means, i should do well with my metrics at work coz regularization will be in like 3-2 weeks time! Its kind of creepy really. If i'l be regularized, i dont think i deserve it coz im not that familiar yet and my AHT of Average Handling Time sucks. That also means staying with the company longer. So looking at that, there are also 2 things that i think of, good and bad. Let's start with the GOOD, its good for my experience and that means continued salary every month. BAD; coz that means im staying longer and i still wanted to be a pre-school teacher in the future! lol. If i dont get the regularization, then its fine with me. I'll credit my stay as an experience, and I could go on look for another job, or if God is too good, i can go back to school and take more education units so that i can take the board exams for teachers and i can start following my dreams as a preschool teacher. But where's the money in that? I dont really know. Its too hard having everything in one.

So yadah yadah, i feel so excited with the future. There are just alot of possibilities and I always believe that a life could change in a single snap.. or two. So, i dont know, i started being positive in the middle of the excitement and anxiety and I think this is just very good of me to feel this way. So, whatever may happen, I rest it all to God (even though i seldom go to church now). This also goes to my relationship with Mike. Heaven knows im crazy in love with that guy, but i rest it all to fate. Whatever that is, i'll be holding on until the circumstances will tell me so.

Im gunna win him back by being sooo KIND! though (me and my negativities again!) i can feel that he is pacing slowly in our relationship. Well, whatever that is, I know it wil all lie on to both of us. I just love love love love him... and it it never changed over the years. I hope that he also still feels the same to me. If not, then i will really really try my best to understand and not hate him (which is gunna be impossible. ahaha)

Anyway, im gonna go ahead and rest now. Its been a long and tiring day for me. Goodnight World!