Saturday, May 30, 2009

my first tear

i went to the church with my family and my uncle boy. Seeing him crushed my heart into pieces. There's so much about him that triggers my emotions... There is so much about him that speaks of the pain of losing and winning back the life that he ought to live.

I was half listening as the priest delivered his sermon. All i was thinking at that time was this man sitting beside me. A man who had given up his everything for the benefit of his family. A man who is so selfless and yet, finds himself so alone after all the things he did to his family. A man who has longed for the comfort and warm embrace to his family that has been separated by distance so that in return he can give the life that his family deserves. As i was overwhelmed with these things, the words of the priest permeates the oceans of thoughts in my mind. It is the word, "forgiveness". How can my uncle have the heart to forgive what his family had done to him? Without second thoughts, i looked at him and found him crying. I wasnt ready to have seen that sight but I was there... i wished i had embraced him and tell him that everything will be fine. but words arent enough..

i tear fell from my eyes. I dont know. My heart was moved. I couldn't help but hugged and kissed him when it was time to give out "peace".

Even if you've done so much to the people u love, u cannot expect that you will be getting something in return. You cannot expect them to love u and respect you even if they ought to do that to you.

Well i dont know how to cope up with the same situation that my uncle is in right now. Coz your family is the only thing that u run to whenever things turn out wrong and bad but what if they turn out to be not the people they expect u to be? ouch