Friday, May 15, 2009

WMM

WORK

ah-huh. So this week is really stressful yet, it went by soo fast that i cant believe the week is over and i'll be sure enjoying my rest days :) It's a bit discouraging though because I havent received my paycheck yet. FIRST PAY CHECK for that matter. Im really looking forward to it... haha.. even though all i did for the past 15 days was to sit in there, listen to Jet. But of course, my anxieties are always there.. always been there.. always will be there! haha.. its my first time with this kind of job and i guess, this is a normal feeling i should get and that makes this weird feeling a NATURAL one. geez. so confusing! i just felt like there's no turning back and i have to give my best shot to this. anyway, i hope i can make it :) :)

MIKE

yes. remember? i told myself that im not coming back to him again because i cant take it anymore. He is the only person other than my family that has the power to make me cry and just break down. Maybe because i love him too much that even if he gets angry at me and very hostile towards me, i still love him. when he emailed me and was sorry bout everything, i realized that its all i wanted to hear from him... i just didnt expect he'll do such a thing to me, like he wanted me back and those stuff simply because, he wasnt that type. He always tells me that he is happy being alone and single. I honestly get hurt deeply whenever he'll say that to me. its because, i know i cant do that without him and hearing him those makes me feel more miserable.

and now, i decided that i want him back too. but im worried bout our schedule now that i am already working. i miss him so much. i miss it when we talk bout our days and when he is so sweet to me and not angry, and how he reminds me that he doesnt get tired when it comes to me :) :) i miss his love notes and love letters... i miss him so much. i miss us

MOALBOAL
tomorrow, im going at BING's place with my cousin. unfortunately, all the other people (college friends) ncant come. haha