Sunday, May 3, 2009

if im not in love wit you..

I love Mike so much. It grew each day even if we're far from each other, and together with this strong feeling are the tests between us. His health, the timezone, the issue on trust, and the anxiety and longing we feel for each other. I got hurt the most when he told me that he felt so alone waking up from a very long sleep. My heart ached knowing he felt so alone while im here, wanting nothing more but just be there beside him and take good care of him. it hurts me so much, I badly want to be there for him :(

And now, he is in the hospital. I can't believe he slept for like 3 days! He must be really weak. I haven't slept for the whole 3 days too coz i cant sleep not knowing what had happened to him. gosh it's awful. I hope he didn't get the swine flu. It's just so terrible! I've been praying so hard for our relationship and though this is not the perfect love I've wished for, i could say that im still bless having him because with him I could feel the true essence of love. It's when we still fight for our love against all odds. It is when we believe... and for now, it's what im holding to.

I dont know what's the cause of his sickness (again). I just wish im there for him... And I hope a miracle will happen. i feel like i need to be there for him.. so bad..