Saturday, February 19, 2011

right to write

im not really good at this. maybe if i could write all my hurt feelings, i would get used to the pain and i can accept things much more faster. It literally hurts every time i breath. Im mad knowing that he can easily just leave me like that; or atleast that's how he made me feel. I don't want to beg any further because I know by doing that, im just going to push him away and i know by this time, nothing can change his mind. If it is easy for him to leave me bleeding, I hope he will meet karma all along his way. I know its unfair to ask something in return from him but how can he say he love me when he is killing me slowly. When he can't even give it a try, when he cant fight for us and when he wont exert effort. Im mad at him but im more mad about myself because I've wasted my time and effort for someone who can't be there on my worst moment when I was with them all along. I felt the painful sting of rejection and its killing me and I cant seem to move forward...