Saturday, February 19, 2011

night out with friends


It felt so good being with my girls again. Listening to their stories and ideas are melody to my ears. I miss laughing out loud with them and I just wished the night wont come to an end. Though I bottle things up, I felt so relieved having to spend my Saturday night with my Eyatches (after soo many attempts!) It was slow, lucrative, fun, silly... it was simply the best. One of the few worthwhile moments in my life.And according to Chena on her most recent comment in facebook; "u can be sure that 3 people love u so much...dli pa jd mga ordinary ra na people...ang usa yutaan na...si lynnie...ang usa attorney...si bingee...and ako! Ü"

Aww, thanks guys! :) Though part of me is sad and broken, life is still good because for now, I know I have you guys... I mean as always! Love you girls! Till next!!