Sunday, February 13, 2011

love hurts

I really thought that you could love me the way that I love you. I feel so bad because I realized how much time and effort is wasted. I realized that the world indeed is unfair. I couldn't blame you because it was all my idea but you showed me how little love you had when you decided not to fight for me. How could I be so naive, not having a single clue that of course you don't need someone like me anymore now that you are facing a new chapter in your life. I believe you are enjoying exploring the new world... and not having someone to annoy you and not having the responsibility of making me feel good because you ought to make me feel that way. After all the things I did for you; for being there when you were alone, for being the one who believed in you that even when you had mistakes in the past, that its not too late to begin again. How could you just turn away just like that. I feel so alone and I feel so hurt knowing that all I did for you and all that I'm willing to give is not enough for you to stay. You have taken away my faith. You are the greatest proof that I am good at nothing. I can't even make you love me. I feel so bad everyday. If you must know, there never was a night that I dint cry over you. I wanted to let you know that the pain this love has caused me is irreversible; that sometimes in the middle of something I just stopped, and start to cry; remembering how stupid I could get for trusting my heart to you. I still can't believe that everything is all a lie. Like when you say that you love me everyday. If you love me, you would understand that there will be times that I'd be tired and get scared of not having you with me someday. If you love me, you would keep me with you and we will work it out. But you didn't do anything. Sometimes, when I'm alone with my thoughts, I would defend you. I always tell myself that you don't want to be selfish and you just wanted me to be with someone within my reach. But that wasn't even my point. And you don't get my point and it seemed to you that im forcing you and im being a freak. It's not that. I just love you and when you love you keep them and grow with them and make mistakes with them and make ways to be with them and you stay with them. but you have changed and Im getting the feeling that you even liked it. That hurts. Big time. Now, that YOU killed me, I don't know how to see the world again with faith.

All i know is that you left me right in the middle of nowhere.