Tuesday, December 28, 2010

letting go...

I've been meaning to let go of him. Most of my thoughts is about letting him go and living without my dream of meeting him someday. I love him so much more than life but I feel like its definitely time for me to let go of him. I've been miserable, i've been begging for his mercy to trust me, to treat me right, to make me feel special, i've been expecting that my ait won't be too long from now. 6 years, and i know i have to loosen up even though it means living without a dream no more, living without my love and moving on and praying hard that I can get through all of this alone. They say, if you love someone you gotta set them free. He needed to be free from someone so uptight like me, he needed to be free and have more time for himself, he needed to be free from responsibility of saving up and meeting me one day. and as much as he needed to be free from me, I know I needed to let go and free myself from the miseries. im not comfortable with our situation anymore, I can't have a day without talking to him and i know there will come a day that this will have to stop and i would need to live my life alone. There's no room for positivity in me anymore, i used it all up and i can't get any support from him with all this. I'm tired and i wanna let go. It hurts so much its killing me and i know i have to die to let him go because he's been my love and my life... and he shouldn't be.