Sunday, December 5, 2010

crying

Im so tired of crying my heart out. I wish i can just hit my head just for once so that I would realize that not all things last forever. Im hurting because I still love him so much. I feel like he doesnt have the time anymore and I can't comfort myself that everything will be fine because I dont feel like its gunna be fine. I hope i could just forgive and forget. I pray that i wont be too hard with myself and to him. I wish I knew how to handle this well. I miss spending time with him and talking with him. I feel so alone and Im wishing there could be someone who would like to spend time with me and listen to me and be there for me. I thought it would be Mike but i know he is busy with his new life right now whom i thought I would still be part of, but all along i was so wrong. God Help me through this. I need you in times like this T_T