Monday, June 7, 2010

umm amm...

First day of official training is over! It went well and i really liked the fact that they not only teach us proper pronunciation and all that voice and accent stuff but they made us understand the basics. Its a great help and I am really liking it so far though im all jittery and nervous about the whole thing. Im just being thankful that aside from my salary, i also get to learn things that are quite basic but they actually verbalized and organized everything we need to know why the heck we speak English differently. I know i should be positive about it and I guess im goin to learn ALOT about it which is im very excited about.

So, everything went well for today except for the fact that mike is not around. I terribly miss him.. like crazy!!! One thing i should learn about this is to keep up with my hope and above all, have faith in God. I realized that i should be partner with God in all times whether something is goin on my way or not. I felt so guilty for not honoring God especially last year. I know i've lost my path but i wanted to be with Him again. I know He will not let me down when everything else will...

I gotta go now! ciao!