Friday, June 11, 2010

just being random

Im here in a very obscure internet cafe and for some reasons im experiencing the ultimate lag time of my life. I am typing without the letters appearing on the screen but it typed though. nah whatever...

im kind of a masochist today because im pounding the keyboard even when my finger hurts like crazy! i hurt it last night when i was rummaging through Hershey's "vanity basket"; i actually sliced my finger on to her "de-tangler comb". oh man it hurts like hell.

anyway, i'd had a few observations for today. hehe

RANDOM 1: I hate it when people inside the jeepney stares at me! I mean yes i'l give u the right to stare at me but please dont go over with my time limit! It annoys me real time. I mean why would u stare at someone? that is just so mean. but anyway, in reality i cant really do anything about it. What i can do though which i always do anyway is raise my eyebrow and just give them back a nasty look; they deserve it...

RANDOM 2: I always find myself PLAIN and simple yet i find it nice when a few people vocally tells me that they like me (or they like the way i look). I mean, of course they wont like my personality (haha) but i take pride too when they compliment me with my body and i think i should start believing in myself that im perhaps attractive! (im having a hard time convincing myself with that).

RANDOM3: I am terribly missing Mike!!! oh gosh, i dont even want to start writing about it. I'll write more later..

for now, im waiting for Bing because we gunna watch SEX and the CITY! wohoo!! i know people would flood the theater but goodluck though!


ciao!