Saturday, November 19, 2011

what now

I have my own version. I have my own trails, have my own bruises and have my own reasons. Love can be very profound, but its something very personal. I usually equate LOVE to DNA. Everyone has it.. in their own special ways. I had mine. As of this time, its like a candle and anytime soon, I know it'll die out on its own. And, while i still have the time, I have to capture the pain and live for it and indulge on it and once its out of light, i know i have to accept it. I have go to do this on my own.

There's no point of blaming yourself or somebody else, you just have to rely on the bigger picture out there. Lay all your hurts and pains to God and ask for His guidance and He will carry you through and lay you in a much better, safer place... and you will be like a precious GEM, and once again, you will find beauty in life. And you will love again. :)