Sunday, November 20, 2011

POSITIVITY


I should realize that drowning myself into self pity is a downhill slide. I know I got to get a grip and though it’s hard to go against gravity, there’s no way im pulling myself down anymore. I know it’s a sluggish process but there’s no way up.

And as an effort, Im going to list down things I do well, the things that make me feel good and the things that make me feel proud of myself one day at a time. Im going to hold on to the beautiful things in life no matter how small they are. I’ll try my best to not be so hard to myself, to others and to my few enemies. J

Just like today, I typically hate Mondays because Im usually stuck at home and got nothing to do. I hate it because it reminds me of bad things! But right now, I dare to be a little different, though just a while ago I felt “bad” again, Im kind of enjoying my morning today because I get to talk to my old friends at work in FB. Hahahaha.. as always, it feels crazy talking to them and I can’t help but laughed over those stupid talks. I so miss them and all themore, it helps me appreciate Fb so much.