Monday, November 7, 2011

my dream

you were my dream. I built my world around you but as time passed, I realized life wont work that way. But even so, I still wanted to be with you. Now that we're a little older, things has changed. I'm not talking about small changes, I believe, things has greatly changed and it scares me everyday. Each day reminds me of the difference, the distance, and the heart aches. I told myself not to worry too much because however this thing will end, i could say it to myself without regrets that I have loved you with all my heart, that I did everything for love until nothing has left. I will love you more and more each day until there's nothing left but numbness and acceptance that you're gone. I hope that you are alive and safe wherever you are right now.

i'll wait till the day im totally free and i'll pray to God that someone will come and take care of me this time. :(