Saturday, June 27, 2009

happy father's day!

"Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad"

Last week, we went to Bohol to celebrate father's day. It didn't came as a plan. I woke up and kissed my father a happy father's day. God knows how much i love him... I will do everything just to make him happy. So yeah, he was actually the one who woke me up in bed and was telling me we should go to Bohol. Well, even when im in my slumbrous state, i couldnt turn down my father's request.
So i got up early and dress. I find it good too since i really need a consolation of all the anxiety i've been feeling lately.


on our way to the pier :) a picture from my phone.

it was like forever since i get to see these "badjaos" circling on the edges of the boat. Well it is amazing coz they dive in the deep waters as they retreive a peso from the passengers. Those kids are pretty amazing though the reality behind this is kind of depressing. It's just a form of mendicancy in waters... not to mention the danger of getting that peso... but oh well...

I've been to Bohol a few times already but never been to Sagbayan Peak. Bohol is indeed one of the best place for getting away the hurly burly city life. I never thought i could look this small in this pic. lol.. that is with my sister there..



it was rainy when we arrive. I thought it's something bad for an outing but the rain helped me appreciate this place more. Sooo cold and the place is all green! soo nice really.. it was like a paradise to me.with my siblings. Katrina and Mau. just behind us is the BIG and vast garden of Sagbayan Peak.


oh i love this pic. at first it looked like a heavy rain will stop us from enjoying the place. This pic reminded me of Edward Cullen. haha. i just finish reading twilight as this day :) :)




no worries. the lion is uber friendly ^_^


Leap high! playing wit the camera. miko took this shot and he got it one time big time! nice one baby! This was taken at their view deck.. overlookin the place. Beneath is a farm. so green and peaceful down under..


bro? its okay..

and of course, wont end this photo blog without a snapshot of the famous TARSIER. hehe.. so cute. we fed him cricket. the vid is awesome!

***