Sunday, June 21, 2009

im pissed wit my mom

alright. i admit it. Im pissed by her presence. She just stays at home because it is the best place for her. She can have a maid who by under her any commands will abide to whatever she wants to be done while she is inside her room all day, browsing through facebook, facing her laptop and turning on the AC 24/7. What a happy life she has. Of course she will cast a spell to my dad just for her to stay at home... never really cared to be a mother to her kids. Nice life eh?

worst, she gets mad when we borrow her laptop. the hell? I dont know why i have a mother like her. Its just fuck up. She is the most selfish person i ever met, too bad she happens to be my mother. Lucky her coz my dad loves her so much. I dont know if that makes my dad less lucky, its just that, all i know is that she is lucky that despite of the betrayal, pain and misery, my dad still accepts her for what she is. As for me, i cant take off the thought of her having sex with SIR PEDS. I cant forget that day when she hurriedly went to work VERY EARLY and i have to wake up very very early so that i can ride in the car with her just to find out that SIR PEDS will use the car once we arrive at her work place. Whatelse was their activities? that i cannot imagine.

I know its bad to judge. but the lies and fabricated stories she made up just sickened me. I dont care if im very self-righteous right now. I'l deal wit that later. I hate her and she never was a mother to us. As long as she is comfortable and has the resources, she will and will cling on to my dad.. even if it means betraying the trust. How could she? damnit!