Wednesday, July 1, 2009

gruff

i hate sudden stops. well just found out that mike has been liking this girl and seems like i cant do anything bout it. He finally said bye and i guess he meant it this time. I just can't imagine how easy it is for him to say that to me. And for the email that he sent, seems like he just wants me to either hate him or dont see him again. So, wit the options that he gave, i guess he doesnt want me to stay no more. Yes im very jealous and hurt coz i didnt see this coming, but i guess i just have to accept the stop and go on without him. He will find another girl and i know he will be happy. and that means leaving me behind with all his promises and our dreams. That really hurts but i have to get a grip if i dont wanna break down. Atleast he will be happy. just too bad because that means the opposite to me. hehe. just too painful at this moment. i know this is it. I shud've seen this coming... i shudve...