Wednesday, February 15, 2012

where to

I always pride myself that this is my year. I am very positive about it. But now I’m in the crossroads yet again and I barely could think straight. (I’m even struggling to type down words here). And it annoys me because I can’t figure out what I WANT. This has been an ongoing quest, this has been like forever!

Now, I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to drag people into my misery. I don’t want to take actions where I can hurt and affect people. But that’s not possible right now. I am deeply pressured but a little part of me would tell me that I don’t have to feel this way. I just have to go with the flow. Oh God knows how much I would need a friend right now. I am not really the type who would need help because I can decide for myself but right now, I feel so helpless. I want to think hard and I want to come up with a decision that is best for others and most importantly best for myself. But no, I cant.