Sunday, April 25, 2010

difference


conflicts are everywhere. i always get into a fight with my boyfriend because there are things we don't agree upon. Most of the time, it exhaust the hell out if me. It frustrates me because I feel like he is not getting somewhere near my point. they always say there are two sides of every story. As a literature student, i agree so. The story will depend on the speaker's point of view. I think we always fall short to that fact. there are times that we take time to hear the other side but we dont really listen. We still go for our perception... and I am always on that position when getting into a fight with mike. in relationships, there will always be one who will need to give in. and because i love him so much, i think im always the one who gives in and apologized to him. When i think about it, i feel like im a fool for always being sorry about everything. Not because he is always right but because i dont want us to stay mad at each other... and im happy because i never thought i could swallow my pride like that. The wonders of love....

there are rare moments too when he's the one to say sorry to me. its so sweet and he knows i always believe in whatever he say. i love the sporadic sweetness he sometimes made me feel.

the most important thing when in a relationship is the the ability to respect one another. and i know i need to work on that real hard since were very different, but i'l definitely stretch my patience and understanding just as to avoid conflicts... there are really just times that i cant hold back my temper and i really need to raise my point..ohh geezz here i am again. lolz

anyway, this is for him:

I'll watch the night turn light blue.but it's not the same without you because it takes two to whisper quietly.the silence isn't so bad till I look at my hands and feel sad 'cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly