Tuesday, April 13, 2010

babe I love you :D

No this is not the movie. that's for my boyfriend.

I am in a point in life where I would need to be strong (again) and face new challenges. Mike will be goin to military training in about a month from now and it honestly scared the hell out of me.

I need to take part of the sacrifices. its not goin to be so easy with both of us and im sure im goin to struggle hard.. BIG TIME! the fact is eating me up day by day and its crazy. I love him so much that it hurts me not talking to him. I know I shouldn't expect a future for us but it hurts me so bad having to know that the only thing im holding on is slipping away. But i love him much that i would be willing to let go of him. to improve his life so that he can live the life he always wanted. seeing the situation, I never have seen my place in the big picture but whatever that is, i always thinks he deserves it and i'l always remember how he loves me soo much.