Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day

Had a fight with Mike. We always fight and he is always mad and that makes him forget that I also have feelings too. Sometimes im just so tired to be the only one who'd always keep on understanding him. I sometimes feel that I am the only one giving in to some situation. But, to be fair, he also gets an A for effort in trying to go online for me. Well, bottom line is; I just want to spend time on Valentines with him but it ended up really bad. I think he is also tired (as always) and I would just have to understand and extend more of my patience. Sometimes though, I wanna be the one to be understood :( and i noticed, we always had BIG FIGHTS on special days. What a traumatic way to remember these dates!!

I went to sunday church. I know I've been real bad when it comes to my spiritual obligation. Yesterday though, when we went to church, I realized how blessed we are for having my sister around for us. Though she is also a FULL TIME GF, I also am thankful that she never abandoned us and always finds time to take us out or do something for us since my parents are not around most of the time. (and now im about to cry). Sometimes, when im too hurt I just relied to the thought that she loves me and im lucky enough coz not everyone would have a sister like her.

Valentines Date. Too bad I didnt have my camera with me yesterday. We had an italian dinner last night with my siblings and my friends. I thank them for making my valentines day a whole lot better. I cant help but praise their food. Im not really the pro when it comes to pasta and pizza but i simply enjoyed their food and two thumbs up for that. (not to mention the cozy ambiance of the place)

Bowling. After dinner, we hit Bowling Plex. My brother Miko enjoyed bowling so much. It was his first time and he was good im so proud of him! Well i suck bowling but i enjoyed it though especially that I am with my family. Had called Papa for a few times too coz we miss him soo much! (Papa being in Manila), By the way, my dad was the one to first greet me Happy Valentines :) and Mike never did :( anyway..

My sis, his bf and my siblings decided to play pool so I went ahead to meet Bing and Cris. So we had our little group date, THREE is a crowd. haha. Chilled at the coffee shop and kept on taking secret snaps to Bing's crush which happened to be Lyn's teacher in Philosophy in college.. and oh boy, it was just funny trying to be a paparazzi with Bing's DSLR camera. (coo cam, i wanna get one! haha)

CABANAS. and of course, Videoke is our forte! Had to stay 4 hours till the wee hours of the morning to sing our hearts out and danced like crazy.. literally. So i enjoyed their little company and just laugh about how singular we three can be.. haha

WORK. So tonight, I'd be back to work and the thought of it pains me!! Geez, I cant believe my 4 days off is over. but anyway, I think it was all good though. I get to relax (if not rest) and had time to think over my options as to where to go from here since i'll be submitting my resignation letter tonight.

So that's pretty much about it. I hope i can sleep later for work :( I felt like i dont have peace in mind and it is really difficult for me to doze off... ohh geezz I just wanna have like a record breaking 15 hour sleep!!