Saturday, November 7, 2009

what's up...

its been a while since i put something in here. God blesses REST DAYS! A week with my new team mates is done and over. Work is stressing me alot and i know im not alone on that. Im planning to quit since i cant hit the metrics and its giving me nothing but heart aches and frustration. lol Im a quitter yeah but that also means im up to opportunities. I thank God for the blessing and the guidance that for all these months since i graduate, He never ceased to guide me and the beautiful things that had happened to me, i owe Him pretty much a big time :)


MIKE. I almost lost him this week because of the facebook thing. Pete told him that im having a relationship to another man as what is stated on my facebook. Well i was in a pretty bad shaped last week because i just think i cant lose Mike over a petty issue. I dont wanna lose him because of a stupid joke. I cant lose him over a psuedo-fb account that Mitch and I made for Jay. The thought of it is pretty hilarious because Mitch and I knew Jay and what kind of person he is. We 3 are just soo close and tightly bonded with each other that we can just joke around like that. I didnt know Pete will look at it as it is. (of course, i wont expect him to understand right away that that was just a facebook that every people in the team can access). So yeah, how can i describe it? its really aweful. I just cant simply accept losing someone i value so much over a stupid joke. (not even a percent of it was true which makes it more aweful) i just cant trade my relationship like that. there even wasnt any trade done. So yeah, lesson learned, should joke in the right place and the right time. So, i dont have facebook right now and i havent told him yet that even if i deactivate my account in facebook, i still can log in anytime i wanted whenever i log in and use my password and username because unfortunately, that's how facebook works.