Friday, October 23, 2009

sad ako

i even dont know what to say. i dont know what matters most in my life right now. I dont know which step to take...

im supposedly in my bed right now snatching every second of sweet slumber that i could get. Instead, myriad of things (which in today's case; bad things) dawned on me. I miss the kissing teddy bears Mike gave me :( I felt so bad because its a memory in the form of something that i thought that will last forever with me. I dont really know where is it right now. Its been missing for the past months and i dont have the guts to tell Mike that i lost it in my own bed. Can u believe that. I treasure it the most more than anything else that i always sleep beside it. I think my brother gave it to his girlfriend. geez what a shame "jack-assy" move. and now its making me simply sad :( :(

Secondly, i know i should be wiser when it comes to dealing money. I've never save anything and im even running out of it! I know for sure that im goin back to school next year to take up more education units and from there im goin to look for more options with life...

hahayz.. sadness just creeps in plus im so pressured for tonight's QA like i need to get 94% to pass QA. If God permits, it would be my highest QA by far. oh gosh things are a little harder for me right now :(