Sunday, July 19, 2009

agent

I've been working as a call center agent for about 3 months already. I've tried applying twice but both failed. Its very frustrating and i would think that this job is not for me. Until i set foot to the current company that i am in right now. It took me by storm and everything came all at once.

When i started my training, i felt like giving up because of my trainer! haha. it turns out that he was the best of all the trainers in the account and i couldn't help but be grateful to have him around. And now that im over with nesting and ABAY, we still say hi to each other like were really friends. So if there was something that caused hesitation when it comes to resignation, that would be because of Jet and secondly would be because of my Supervisor. I got the best people to back me up so i was thinking, its all worth a try. Not just that, im also counting on my experience. It would help me grow into a better employee and it would be an asset on my resume (i think). So, i actually had decided to spend more time in the company. In the case of the salary, i dont think its bad because its actually better than my allowance when i was still in college. So i got no fuss with that even if my sis always thinks my company is poor. lol

(i dont know what's next) i found this post in my drafts.. hehe