Monday, March 23, 2009

finally

I've past the college life and I dont even know where and how to start life from here. Yes, finally, i'd gotten over the homeworks and deadlines. The irony here is, Im still about to open up a new chapter that would mean so much to me as an individual person. I felt quite relieved from all the stress and depressions but im overwhelming with anxiety cause I have to venture a new world ahead with no idea as to how and why. If i could just grab a book on how to make good of my life after graduation, or if it was possible to buy a starter kit for one's life, I would in no doubt buy it! I just felt so alone like I need to do this for myself. geezzz.. its scary really, i dont even know how to describe my feelings. hahaha... it's just that, im not ready yet but the world keeps on bugging me that i have to act now.