Friday, April 11, 2014

The Thirst to Learn and Be More


I might have just learned something really big that would certainly hurt me big time. And you know what that is. Familiar with the big L word? Yeah, you hit it right. And if my clue isn't enough, you would probably get the pattern that after so many years, I just had the time NOW to reopen and revisit my blog. Remember those days when I often visit my blog? Yes, those were the times I felt like shit and my fingers wont stop pounding my keyboard and it is friggin happening now.

But, there is something in hurting that is beautiful. It is maybe the fact that when you're hurt, you go back to your home which is yourself. You curl up in a ball licking your wounds and voila! You start thinking of beautiful things. Things that are just mean to enjoy by yourself. It's kinda liberating.

Now that I am hurting and well aware of my age (sounds like an odd pair) hurting doesnt mean the usual hurting anymore. It seems like something evokes from within and you feel somehow  (a little bit) good. It seems like you're about to unlatch a new version of you. And now, for some odd reasons I want to  experience more, learn more, travel more, laugh more, and listen more.  And I guess that's what I would like to see myself this year. I want to crash out more items off of my not so bucket list and I want to live life a little happier. I want to be confident again even when I am on my own. And I am positive that I can be whatever I want to be as long as I mix the right amount of attitude needed for a good recipe of life (after being burned).

ahhh Life!