Saturday, August 13, 2011

:>

i have a pretty packed up weekend. I swapped schedules with Cha and have to work later (in about an hour and some minutes) because her family is coming over for the weekend. I didn't realize its gonna be mum's birthday tomorrow. I hate split RDs but I dont mind swapping my schedule with Cha at all its just that I always have troubles sleeping early on a Saturday and having to wake up waaay early because the shift starts an hour earlier. But can't complain much though, I love the Sat Shift, though they cut off our lunch break into 30 mins, calls are not that much and we get to leave 30 mins early too :)

So having said that; I barely had 4 hours of sleep for today and decided to buy mom a present so that I can go home right away after work. I dont know what's the plan for mum's bday but I bought her a pair of earrings. Its really nice though they are just fancy (lol) but they, they look elegant and sure do mum will like it. (i hope so)

Well, i'll get back to u my bloggie because its time for me to roll.. ciao! :)