Sunday, August 9, 2009

from mike’s blog

My Jorge

This time I had a new ways of getting a girl in a relationship. She may be far from me but didn’t matter. The girl was Filipino and I started to like her thouhghout my adventure of gangbanging. I never told her about my gangster life because she might change her mind about me and I don’t wanna lose her. Maybe in the future I will let her know about it. In that way, the more she knows me, the more she will understand how ive been thru shit in life. We always talked about school, share ideas, friends, and most of all the differences between our culture. I was amzed by their culture and she told me about Philippines. This girl is making accpeted and it made me get interested the good ways in life. She talks about religion and I never understand about good stuff in the bible. I learned that from her. We’ve been talking for the longest time time and shes the only person who i spent time longer than any other girl. I started to have feelings for her. I fall with this girl. But I coudnt tell her how i feel. Because she may see me only a friend and not beyond that. I’m brave when it comes to shooting and beating rival gangs senseless but I’m a coward pussycat when it comes to admitting how I feel about her.

change

December 18, 2007 · No Comments

The relationship between Jorge and me grow well. My life began to revolvev around that girl. I stopped going with my homeboys during the week. I only went to mandatory meetings and when I couldn’t spend time with her. I used school -work as my excuse for not hanging out with them. I avoided Ewelina and her pregnancy. None that I care about them. I didn’t want to do anything that would jeopardize my relationship with my girl. I felt like I was loved and I felt I had to be faithful. She always made me feel special. One time, I had to stay longer with Jorge because I wanted to spend time with her. That was when my brothers needed me. I used school work for an excuse. I knew I would have to get beat the shit out of me from them when I got out, but Jorge was worth it. She always tell me how much she love me. It felt so good, so wanted. I was in love.

The medias romance with the gangbangers. They were picked up by gang crimes unit detectives and taken to the Oprha Winfrey show, where they were to be guests. The subject of that particular show was gang banging. One of the kings were bragging about their gang affiliation and criminal involvement. Our brothers were not pleased of what they were bragging on the show. The next day, one of our brothers open fire at the house of the other kings who were at the show. All I heard was they moved to a different city to get away from shooting.

After graduating High school, I got a decent job and still keeping in touch with my girl for about 1 year and a half. I still hadn’t told her about my gang life. Been telling her all my exact activities with my friends except the bad ones. From drink binging, I was alcohol poisoned at some party as a result, I damamged my liver and was in coma for a week at the hospital. Luckily, I survived and decided to fix my life again.I Decided to take my crown out as a king. I never touched drugs. Never touched a gun and drink. My life was at a turning point. It was time to be a man.